WHAT CLIENTS SAY
- My closet and my husband’s closets were disasters. Both of us have clothes that fit, clothes that use to fit and clothes we hope will fit again, and I have a hard time throwing out clothes that might fit or might come back into style. Needless to say I hadn’t cleaned these two closets since we moved to this home 17 year ago. Meredith came in and pulled everything out of the closets. She sorted first the “things” that were in style 10 to 15 years ago (they didn’t fit anyway) these items went into the give to charity bag – who knows they might make some neat costumes. Then she pulled out all the clothes that were too large and still in style this pile was to go to “Dress for Success”. She then sorted the rest of the clothes by season and color. Shoes and purses were also sorted, tossed and arranged. Meredith did all of this while I was at work and when I came home we went through the piles to make sure there was nothing that I wanted. I was proud that I only pulled a couple of outfits back and a pair of shoes. My closets now look fantastic, I can see what I have and am able to maintain the closets. Besides that she made enough room in the closets that I was able to buy a few new outfits. Thanks Meredith and the next time you are back in Billings let’s work on some of my kitchen cabinets.S.M.Billings
- Meredith is awesome to work with on an organization project! She is always on time, takes the time to really understand your goals and reservations, and then she proposes several options for an achievable plan. She pushes you, but respects your boundaries as well. We’ve worked on my office – organizing bookshelves & supplies and sorting & filing paper. We’ve worked on my kitchen – it was quick and has been usable since Day 1. We’ve done my closet – she has great ideas for helping you purge. Can’t wait to work on our next projects – our mudroom and garage. The functionality of our home has been vastly improved after each project. Also, she can fit a lot of stuff into a places where you “don’t have any more space” – she sees the space you don’t. She gives you optional “homework” – things that she feels you can accomplish without her help and follows up with you on your progress. If you’re not a naturally organized person, you’ll enjoy working with Meredith to accomplish your organization goals.Y.O.Katy
- I would highly recommend Meredith and her services. I had injured my back during the move and could not unpack. Meredith was very helpful and organized my house for me in a way that works and that I can maintain. She is prompt courteous and very efficient.K.H.Dickinson
- Meredith has the gift of organizing and making things looks fantastic. She went over my plans to have our new closet designed that utilizing every inch of space. She presented my contractor with wonderful ideas. After the closet was built she organized it from clothes to pictures utilizing all the spaces. Then I had her set up my office at home making it not only functional but user beautiful. I was not done with her and she organized our entire kitchen. This lady is a gem and totally talented and priced reasonable. She is always on time for her appointment and one of the great things with Meredith is that she saves you $$$$.M.R.Houston
- I hate unpacking. Detest it. Loathe it. Enter Meredith. She looks over my mountain of unpacked boxes with an expert eye and then goes to work while I watch in wonder and gratitude. And growing amazement as it all happens. She doesn’t leave everything up to me — she has a system, which is good, although of course when I have preferences she is fine about that. Thank you Meredith!S.W.Houston
- This lady is seriously gifted in the organizing department. If you are like me and A) don’t have time to deal with the clutter, and B) don’t have a clue how to tackle it, even if you did have the time, Meredith is your gal. I was tickled pink when she left my house! What are you waiting for? You will be so happy you called!J.M.Billings
- Meredith is truly an angel on earth! She was not judgmental, very thorough, and thought very strategically about how to arrange my closet. I appreciated her assistance greatly! Her conversation was amazing! She color coded my closet and arranged my items by business, business casual, gym, etc. She also advised me of some cool ways to save space is keep my closet stylish! Although I have since moved from that apartment, I cannot WAIT to use Meredith’s services for my new studio!S.C.Houston
- Meredith organized my entire closet and it is amazing! She sorted through clothes, shoes, purses and jewelry to make it more functional. In one day she took my closet from a messy unorganized mess to magazine worthy. It is has been almost a year now and still looks good. She set up a system that is easy to understand and follow. I can’t wait until she comes back to do the rest of the closets and pantry. I would highly recommend her!!K.O.Las Vegas
- I love Meredith!!! I was very picky when choosing an organizer – first I did website searches and there were many options in Houston, but none seemed right for me – they were either extremely over my budget or they didn’t give off the right vibe. On first impression, Meredith’s website looked like an organizer’s website should look – organized and easy to navigate. No weirdness about her pricing either – clearly stated, no gimmicks. Then the phone call, she truly listened to my concerns and was very reassuring. I was a newly-wed with generational pack-rat issues. I also had recently moved and just became overwhelmed with all I had to do to set up my new home (e.g., unopened wedding gifts, misused closet space, and oh the stacks of paper from every stage of my life). Then I had special concerns about storing and displaying my cultural clothes and items (I’m of Nigerian heritage). On the phone, she was enthusiastic (and I thought – this poor woman will run away when she comes to my house). She came and didn’t run! Her assessment was efficient and thorough. I could tell I was already in good hands. Day 1 also increased my admiration – Meredith is an extremely hard worker, not afraid to get her hands dirty or sweat.
Over a period of about 4 sessions, my crazy apartment turned into an HGTV-worthy reveal! What she did (in random order):
1. Education (non-boring): she gave several great tips (even before the official hiring) as well as wonderful (non-judgmental) advice. Her website blogs are also very helpful.
2. Closets: doubled our closet space AND made them beautiful! She also found efficient ways to store all my Nigerian clothes.
3. Bedrooms/living room/dining room: organization of each room, picture/art hanging
4. Kitchen: organized my pantry, reorganized the cabinets
5. Laundry: organized it and created space by adding a shelf (she’s handy with her power tools)
6. Bathrooms: organized and beautified them
7. Bookshelves: I love how she turned our bookshelves into artistic pieces by just rearranging our books and incorporating our treasured trinkets/pictures.
8. File cabinet: I now have one! My important papers and documents are now labelled and filed – very exciting!
9. Jewelry: no longer in ziploc bags and boxes; now they are beautifully displayed
10. Things are beautiful (to the eyes and the soul): not to be overly poetic, but my point is that there is an artistry to her organization skills. And afterwards, you truly have peace of mind.
Then there’s the stuff you can’t put a price tag on… the over and beyond things. She has a great personality – genuine, friendly, a kindred spirit, with some tough love mixed in. My siblings and I consider her one of our family. After meeting Meredith at my place, one of my sisters promptly hired her for her home projects. My other sister also plans to use her expertise for her organization issues. She works well with guys too! My brother thought she was great and she helped him organize his entire room/bathroom. I say all this because my siblings and I are vastly different people, yet we all can agree that we love Meredith!
In regards to the tough love, don’t be scared! She just keeps things honest. She never imposes though and gives you freedom to make your own choices. But she does help you overcome some of the pack-rat tendencies that can bog one down.
Finally, there’s my husband, who didn’t know about the organization (it was partially a gift for him) – he was truly moved when he saw our home for the first time and loved every detail. I can go on and on about her but I’ll stop here. Hands down, I definitely plan to use her for my next move and with any future organization project/full-blown crisis. I’ll always be grateful to her!T.I.Houston